Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The weekend was somewhat of a blur. I worked Friday night at 6pm until 9 Saturday morning! A nice 15 hour day. The money was too good to pass up! I got home just in time for Ryan to take Zac to soccer. I was going to lay down then, but the girls were already awake. So no sleep for me. I was pretty sluggish for the rest of the day. After the boys got back from soccer, it was time to eat lunch, and on to get our haircuts. Afterwards Ryan and Zac went to the grocery store, I laid the girls down for a nap... and I got a 45 minute cat nap! I awoke to Ryan grilling steaks and baked potatoes. We watched Hot Tub Time Machine and called it a night. Sunday we went to Ryan's Aunt Carol's house for dinner. We hadn't seen their new house yet. Lucky for Zac there was a tree house and slide in their back yard! They also have a beautiful sun room with wall-to-wall windows. The girls absolutely loved looking outside! By the time we got home, it was time to wind down for the evening.
Peek-a-Boo Val!
Up close Valerie
Nessie and Grandma Linda
Looking out the windows. Val-R
Zac loves the slide!

No comments: