Monday, July 26, 2010

Update

It seems like Sunday nights are the best nights to update my blog. However, the past 2 weekends, the kids haven't cooperated, as they have been staying up later! So I'm going to try and do it now. Last weekend, Ryan and I celebrated our 6 yr. wedding anniversary by going to dinner (Hereford House) and a movie (Grown Ups). Uncle Nick and Melissa were brave enough and watched our brood for us. We were only gone for about 4 hours, but it felt like forever with no kids! Yay! I must say, it was a nice break. This past weekend, Granny B met us at Zac's soccer practice. He did really well. Next weekend is his last session, but preschool will start again next month. We have to keep this boy busy! We ran a few errands and that was about it for Saturday. Sunday we went to Mimi's and Papa's for burgers on the grill. Zac ran straight to the toy room. The weekends go by way too fast! I get off work late on Friday night and Ryan has to get up early (3am) Monday night. By the time we go the the grocery store, he mows the front and back yard, I clean house, there isn't much time to relax!

No comments: