Thursday, August 5, 2010

End of July

I really do and need to update my blog on Sundays! Because if I don't, by the time I get around to doing it, I forget what we did on the weekend! Zac had his last soccer session on Saturday. They had a little party for the kiddos, providing lunch and even trophies. Zac was so proud of his. Later on, we went to Ryan's Aunt Carol's house for dinner. Sunday... hmmm. Cant' quite remember. I think we ran a few errands and then Ryan grilled hamburgers for dinner. Updates on the kids: Zac: We are trying the potty training with him again. He had done so well, even telling us before he had to go when we we out in public. Then all of a sudden he wasn't interested. I think it may have something to do with his sisters still in diapers. So we bought him a truck potty chair. It looks like a truck and even makes sounds when he goes! He gets really excited when he makes it go "Beep!Beep!". I'll have to take a pic of the chair when I get my camera back. Oh yeah, I had to drop my camera off at Best Buy to have it fixed. When I record, the sound doesn't work, something's wrong with the microphone. Hopefully I can last about 3 weeks without it! Valerie: For about a month now, she has taken a few steps! She has taken about 4 steps towards me. I call her a cheater because she'll lunge towards me. She can stand up for a long time. I think she wants to walk, but is either lazy or scared. Vanessa: She has taken a few steps also, but is still wobbly. If she's sitting down, she can push herself up to a standing position. It's hard to split up my time and work with them individually. When I sit down on the floor, they each climb on me wanting to walk. I just take turns with them while the other one screams. They do like walking with me as I hold onto their hand. The girls are playing really well together. They love playing peek-a-boo! I love hearing their giggles. They also like going on car rides and going to the store. They are just happy sitting in the shopping cart looking all around. They were quite the attraction at Wal-Mart and Home Depot yesterday.
Me & Val- The girls are so short, they can stand right under me!
Me & Ness
Valerie- my chocolate pudding girl
Zac & Daddy at his last soccer session.
Zac showing me his trophy!
And again! Notice his right hand covered in Doritos cheese!

No comments: