Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy Weekend

Saturday my Mom watched the girls while Ryan, Zac, and I got our haircuts. The girls are way too active now to sit still during hair cuts! We visited for awhile afterwards and then headed home. The girls didn't take their afternoon nap at Granny B's so it was off to bed as soon as we got home. They didn't wake up until 5pm, then it was time to run errands and eat dinner. Then we had visitors! Ryan's brother and his fiance', and their cousin and his fiance' came to hang out for the night. Needless to say, the kids got to stay up way past their bedtime! They all had a great time. Vanessa was Little Miss Showoff! She was a total clown; making faces, sticking her tongue out, etc. She even tried to kiss Melissa, which was so adorable! Sunday I got to sleep in a little. We did some yard work and got rid of some bulky items- thanks to our Neighborhood Big Trash Pick Up. We ran a few more errands and then grilled for dinner. As usual the weekends are never long enough- especially in the summer. There are too many things to do and never enough time! I am glad to get my camera back though! I haven't taken as many pics as I thought I would have. Chasing after 2 toddling twins keeps me busy!

No comments: